Teaching experience 15 Years
Industry Experience 5 Years
Consultancy Experience 7 Years
Supply Chain Management
Management information system
Theory of Constraints
A rich experience in the field of consultancy to government, non-government and private sector in the field of Information Technology, Developing Information System, Supply Chain Management and Business Modeling. He has keen interest in Business Intelligence and Market research. He is also a trainer to government and non-government training modules.
- Jaiswal, D., Sharma, D., (2014). Case-study of The Royal Enfield 'Bullet' turnaround, BrandCraft, 1st International Conference on Marketing.
- Jaiswal, D., Srivastava, S., (2012). The Market Potential of generic medicines in Kanpur/UP, Best of Breed Practices in Changing Global Business Environment, 4th GBMF International Management Conference, 17 December.
- Jaiswal, D., Fatima, H., (2012). Measuring Brand awareness about Dettol, Best of Breed Practices in Changing Global Business Environment, 4th GBMF International Management Conference, 17 December.
- Jaiswal, D., Srivastava, M., (2012). A Study of student satisfaction analysis at post graduate level, Best of Breed Practices in Changing Global Business Environment, 4th GBMF International Management Conference, 17 December.
- Jaiswal, D., Sharma, D., Grover, A. D., Murthy, K. V., (2011).Capacity Building of HR for Local Governance Body-An MIS Perspective, Global Business Horizons- Challenges and Opportunities, International Management Conference, GBMF, USA.
- Jaiswal, D., (2007). Mondragon – A unique case of micro financing, Management Today, Vol. IV, Issue II, August.
- Jaiswal, D., Dubey, R. P., (2002). Power Sector Reforms and Materials Management in UPPCL-A case study, Management Today, Vol. II, Issue I, August.
- Jaiswal, D., (2001).Book Review: Who moved my Cheese, Convergence Asia, Vol. I. Number I, September.
Workshops and Seminars: Conducted
- Conducted an MDP on “Six Sigma & Quality Management” at IRDT.
- Conducted a 2 Day MDP on “Toxicity and Environment” at IRDT.
- 2 Day Workshop on Production Planning at Treads India Ltd.
- Conducted a One day seminar on “Industrial Accidents and role of Supply Chain Management” at IRDT.
- Conducted an MDP on “Disaster Management” at IRDT.
- Taken sessions on Capacity Building for Kanpur Nagar Nigam Officers, Kanpur.
- One day workshop at Central Excise Department at UPSIDC Kanpur on Change Management.
- Conducted a 2-day workshop on Supply Chain Management for National Productivity Council at Camphor Allied, Barrely.
- Conducted an MDP on “Total Quality Management” at IRDT.
- Organized a one-day-seminar on “Innovation in Supply Chain Management” and have presented paper on “Collaboration between the Industry and Academics for reviving the Manchester of east-Kanpur”.
- Conducted an EDP on “Value Engineering” at IEL-Industrial Electronics Limited- a division of LML.
- Conducted a training session on “IT for non-IT executives” at Regional training Institute of Ordinance Factory, Kanpur.
- Conducted MDP on “Materials Resource Planning – MRP” at IRDT.
- Conducted MDP for Scooters India Limited on “Impact of Information Technology in Manufacturing Industry”.
Workshops and Seminars: Participated
- Participated in a one-day-workshop conducted at GHSIMR, titled “Using Cases in B Schools”.
- Participated in a one-day-workshop conducted at GHSIMR, titled “Self Management Learning”.
- Participated in a two-day-workshop conducted at GHSIMR, titled “How to do research with Statistical Package for Social Sciences”.
- Participated in a one-week-workshop conducted by XLRI-Jamshedpur, titled “Designing Organization for Uncertain Environment”.
- Participated in a three-day-workshop conducted by NIILM-New Delhi in collaboration with CECOP, Univ. of Delhi, titled “Changing Paradigm of Teaching & Research”.
- Participated in a one-day-workshop conducted by British Council-New Delhi in collaboration with New Academy of Business U.K, titled “Corporate Social Responsibility”.
- Participated in a six-days-workshop conducted by NITIE, Mumbai titled “Supply chain Management in FMCG Sector”.
- Participated in Seminar on Human Resource Management.
- Participated in ICCC–05, International Conference and Exposition on Communication and Computing organized by IIT – Kanpur
- CRS Activity at Snehalay Orphanage at Kanpur
- Blood Donation Camp at GHSIMR, Kanpur 2015
- Blood Donation Camp at GHSIMR, Kanpur 2014
- Blood Donation Camp at GHSIMR, Kanpur 2013
- Role and importance of MBA education in current scenario- done for Jaiswal Maha Shabha
- Why MBA education?- done for Ganges Club Members
- Blood donation camp at Welingkar Institute of Management.
- President of Instrumentation Society of America-Student’s Section,Loni
- Developing a SCM Model for distribution of Cement at J K Cement ltd.
- Development of an MIS and Operations model for V K Packagers ltd., Kanpur
- Designing Capacity Building Model for Kanpur Municipal Corporation from June-Aug, 2009.
- Critical Analysis of MIS of M/S Berry Trading ltd., Mumbai May 2009
- Redesigning the existing MIS at Pradeshic Cooperative Federation (PCF) a UP Government undertaking
- Designing and development of e-kiosks in rural pockets around Lucknow
- e-enablement of the export of Chikan Products of Lucknow- a Ministry of HR sponsored project
- Development of CBT for MCA course for a Chennai based university.
- Cyberpumps- studying the market feasibility of Cyberpumps in Mumbai for Satyam Infoway Ltd.