HR SUMMIT - "HumanOurce"
5th International HR Summit ‘HumanOurce- 2018’
8th September 2018
Theme : Employeeship: The New People Strategy
Invitation and Call for Publication- 5th International HR Summit ‘HumanOurce- 2018’
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research Kanpur (GHS-IMR), Kanpur, is organizing 5th International HR Summit ‘HumanOurce- 2018’ on 8th September 2018 at its campus. The aim of the summit since its inception in 2014 is to have dialogue on regular basis at national and regional level among professionals/ academicians and business leaders for integrated and inclusive development of Human Capital.
The primary theme for this summit is “Employeeship: The New People Strategy”, with special focus on tactical areas such as, Employee Health and Happiness, Managing Millennial, Technology and Social Media, Diversity and Inclusion and Performance Management. Themes and subthemes will be discussed through a series of Panel Discussions, Open House Discussion, Plenary Sessions and Paper Presentations.
We invite you to send your research abstract/paper for presenter and publication (Guidelines for the same are mentioned below). Your insights may shape the HRM of tomorrow.
Selected papers will be presented in a session dedicated for the same. All accepted papers will be published in the form of a book with an ISBN number or published in a journal of repute. Word limit for abstract and full paper is 250 and 5000 respectively.
Abstract/ Full paper submission
June 15th 2018
Intimation of acceptance for presentation/ publication
June 30th 2018
Full paper Submission with PPT
July 30th 2018
Registration for making presentation
August 8th 2018
Guidelines for Author
HumanOurce-2018 welcomes original research work from academicians, industrial practitioners and researchers; in the form of theoretical/conceptual studies (perspectives), empirical research, case studies, management games and book reviews in HR area.
The manuscripts must fulfil the following points:
- An abstract of the paper in about 250 words that clearly includes the purpose, design/methodology/approach, findings, research limitations, practical implications and value addition. Do not include references in abstract.
- Font-Times New Roman 12, in Normal style, Justify alignment and single spacing.
- Paper Size: A4 size; Standard
- Paper margins:Top = 19mm (0.75"), Bottom = 19mm (0.75"), Left = Right = 19mm (0.75")
- Page numbers, headers and footers must not be used.
- A brief biographical sketch of the author/s describing current designation and affiliation, specialization, memberships etc. Corresponding author must be indicated with an asterisk with full address given (including the post and the e-mail address).
- Declaration from author/s that the article is original and is not under review for any other publication.
- The identity of the author(s) should not be revealed in the paper except on the cover page.
- A paper should be in range of 5000-5500 words including charts, tables and other annexure.
- Figures and tables used in the paper should be in black-and-white and well placed. They must be numbered by using Roman numerals with a brief title.
- Any reference in the text should be indicated by giving the name of author(s) and the year of publication in parentheses.
- All references should be alphabetically listed at the end of the paper in the standard American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- Text Composition: Research papers should be organized into following sections: Abstract (200-250 words) with 4-6 key words, Introduction, Recent Review of The Literature, Methodology, Experimental (research), Results, Discussion, Conclusions, References. All hypertext links and section bookmarks should be removed from papers.
- No more than 3 levels of headings should be used. All headings must be in 12pt font.
- All papers will be double blind peer reviewed by the appropriate members of the Editorial Board and leading international and domestic experts from adequate management science disciplines. All accepted manuscripts will also be checked for plagiarism using the Turnitin platform. Authors of finally accepted manuscripts will be asked to make the revision of proofs before printing.
- Manuscripts that fail to conform to the guidelines may ask for revision before acceptance.
- The ultimate decision to accept or reject a paper rests with the editorial board. The final draft of an accepted paper may be subjected to editorial amendments to suit the requirements.
- Publishing manuscripts is free of charge. There are no article processing or article submission charges.
- The author whose paper is published will receive one free copy of book that carries the paper.
- Permission to publish copyrighted material should be obtained by the author before submission and cited in the captions.
- The copyright of all accepted papers for publication will rest with GHS-IMR, Kanpur (India).
- All authors will have to sign a copyright agreement before their paper appears in print/online. This agreement contains the statement that the manuscript is presenting original work conducted by author(s) and is not published or considered for publication in any other journal.
- Editor-in-Chief has the last word concerning the issue for publication of each accepted paper.
- Papers will be published only in English language.
Please email all manuscripts in MS-Word 2007 or higher version to:
For further details, please contact:
Dr. H. L. Bhaskar: +91 9455670930
Ms. Anmol Sethi : +91 9889667447
Dr. Monika Srivastava: +91 9307911816, +91 512 2219071