PLACEMENT PROCESS & CALENDAR
The primary objective of the placement process at GHS-IMR is to facilitate the summer internship of all first year students and placements of those final year students who are interested to seek placement assistance from the institute.
In alignment to the primary objective, the sub-objectives of the said task are enumerated hereunder:
- To design, execute and supervise Personality Development sessions for students by drawing resources from both internal faculty members and external trainers
- To continuously liaison with existing and prospective employer companies for soliciting summer internship and final placement opportunities for students and conduct placement tours on need basis
- To invite industry experts as guest lecturers from time to time as a part of industry-institute interface and extra-curricular learning of students
- To work in close liaison with both the alumni committee and alumni of the institute
- To fix the Placement Calendar of the institute for every academic session
- To maintain database and a record of the summer-internship and placement progress of each and every student
Based on factors such as profiles and locations offered, and student’s perceptions and areas of interest, companies are ranked and called on campus
Prospective companies come to institute & conduct Pre-Placements Talks to give in-depth information about them including the roles and profiles being offered
Applications are invited and resumes of interested students are shared with the companies
Companies conduct their selection process which typically comprises CV based short listing, online tests, group discussions, and interviews
Final results are announced by the companies
Placement Visit to Organizations
September, 2016 onwards
Pre-Placement talk by companies :-
October, 2016 – February, 2017
Final Placement :-
January, 2017 onwards
Preparation for Summer Internship
1st Nov, 2016 onwards
Introduction to recruiters
Campus Interview will be organized from October 2016 onwards. Facilities to conduct pre–placement talks, group discussion and interview will be provided on the campus. Convenient dates for campus interviews will be fixed in consultation with the companies. To facilitate the scheduling of interviews, please communicate to us two alternative dates along with your job announcement.
On receipt of profile of interested students, please communicate to us the names of students shortlisted by you (along with the application forms, if any) for campus interviews.
On receiving the details of job offer we will send you the profile of interested students within a week from the date of receipt of the job announcement. In case of busy schedule, we will send students to your work place.
The institute will arrange for accommodation required by company personnel during campus recruitment drives, if requested.
The institute has certain placement norms to ensure fairness and equality to all involved. In view of this, you are requested not to correspond directly with the students. All communication should be addressed to the following:
Mr. Vinod C. Sharma
Manager Corporate Relations
Mobile No.: +91-9307 018 247
TeL : +91-512-2231417