Healthcare organization must have a way to harness the data at their disposal and take advantage of it to improve clinical and organizational performance. HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS is critical to gain knowledge, insight and actionable information from existing health data. Health Care Analytics are Systems, Tools, and Technologies that help Health Care Organization’s to gain insight into current performance and guide future actions by identifying patterns and relationships in data and using that understanding to guide decision making.
To Err is Human: Building a safe health system is the need of the Hour. Through Health Care Analytics we can improve processes, provide essentials of safe, efficient and effective patient care.
Healthcare Analytics program shall equip health administrators, quality managers, senior management and key players in operations and clinical services to use the data available in our healthcare system, analyze this data through various tools and technique and transform it into right information, to be given to right people at right time in right format with right technology.
This will guide in fact-based decision-making and constant quality improvement. The program intends to sensitize healthcare professionals towards Healthcare Analytics and use the understanding of analytics in delivering safe, effective and efficient patient care.
Objectives of Program
• Understand the emergence of Healthcare Analytics as a competitive and quality improvement strategy.
• Have a conceptual and theoretical foundation of Health Care Quality Indicators
• Improving Performance of Health Care Professional using Analytics
• Learn about Audit Methods, Tools and Techniques.
• Analyze data using supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
• Develop and implement quality indicators across all departments understructure, process and outcome.
• Develop a Balance Score Card for healthcare personnel
• Benchmarking and analysis of quality indicators in Health Care.
The Program is for Doctors, Owners of Hospital, Senior Nursing Professionals, and Professionals in Health Care Quality Management.
• An overview of Analytics in Health Care
• Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques and tools.
• Formulation of Quality Indicators, their objective & rationale.
• Performance management system and use of Balance scorecard for healthcare personnel.
• Hands-on Exercises using tools of data analysis and enactment of the quality implementation process.
The program shall use a judicious mix of a variety of methods to ensure effective learning in a practical context including tutor-led discussions, case studies, and simulation exercises. All sessions will ensure that there are practical implications related to Analytics and Quality.
The presentations and lecturettes will provide technical inputs on what specific aspects of health care should be focused and have quality indicators. These presentations will be in the form of PowerPoint presentations, hard copies of which will be provided to the participants. There will also be a demonstration on the software like Excel and SPSS for use and future referencing.
Prior to coming to the workshop, the participants are advised to write down the areas of their concern or areas in which they would like some improvement. It will be further better if they can come with some data on which they can practice. In this way, they will be able to get the best out of this workshop. Participants can also send area/topic of interest to the organizers. If possible the instructors will focus on during practice those areas sessions.
Program Date & Venue
• The program shall be organized at GHS-IMR campus on 7th of July 2019 from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
• It will be a one day program.
All prospective participants are requested to fill and submit the enclosed registration form along with the required fee on or before 5th July 2019 to the program coordinator. Selection of the candidates will be based on first come first serve basis. The selected candidates will be intimated accordingly. If the applicant is not selected their respective fee will be returned back. If requested, the fee can be adjusted to future program. The participants can also register themselves online through the given link: https://www.ghsimr.ac.in/page/mdp
The course fee is Rupees 2,500/-. The fee includes the cost of tuition, course material, tea, lunch. The fee is to be paid in advance by cheque or demand draft in favor of “Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research” payable at Kanpur.
The fee is to be paid in advance either in cash or by cheque or demand draft in favor of “Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research” payable at Kanpur. The fee can also be transferred through RTGS/NEFT. The details are mentioned below:
Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
Bank Address: Gumti No.5, Kanpur
IFSC Code: PUNB0026900
Account No. 0255009300676988
Last Date of
Mrs. Suprabha Dubey
R.K Devi Health Care Solutions
Dr. Monika Srivastava
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research
Ph: +91 512 2219071, Mobile: 9307911816,